Team Company Driver
Compensation: $43,130.00 - $62,230.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
At Transco Lines Respect is not just a word, it's a way of life.
Hiring Team Company Drivers
Making Your Paycheck Great Again - Transco 2020
- Late model equipment - Fully loaded
- Up to $10,000 Sign-on bonus
- Increased pay
- 100% no-touch freight for teams
- 98% drop & hook
- $1,000 referral bonus (paid upon drop of referred driver's 1st load) + $0.01 bonus per mile for a year if the referred driver stays 60 days
- Paid vacation
- Pet policy
- Medical, dental, vision
- Valid Class A CDL
- 23 years old OR 21 years old with military experience (age qualifications subject for review - call to speak with a recruiter)
- Minimum of 6 months of verifiable OTR experience (1st & 2nd seat driver)
- Hazmat and/or doubles endorsements preferred, but not required
About Transco Lines, Inc.
Transco Lines, Inc. was founded in October 1984. The Company is headquartered in beautiful Russellville, AR on I-40 between Little Rock and Fort Smith with additional Full Service Maintenance terminal in North Little Rock. Our locations afford our drivers easy access, modern maintenance facilities, and complete amenities for drivers while they are in town. We regularly win awards for service from our excellent client base. Our niche in the marketplace is customized service for customers requiring Just-In-Time performance. We pride ourselves on providing ultra-modern assets for our drivers and superior service to our customers. Thank you for taking a few moments to learn about TLI. We're glad you did! Apply today to get the miles you want and more money in your pocket.
Associated topics: cdl a, company truck, company truck driver, dedicated regional, hazardous material, otr driver, over the road driving, regional driver route, regional driving route, tanker
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...