Customer Service Professional
Employment Type: Full-Time
The People Business Virtual Services is a Premium Virtual Call Center, promoting work from home opportunities, and helping to bring jobs back to America one person at a time. We hire qualified candidates for telecommuting jobs with Fortune 500 companies. One of the great things our Independent Contractors love about us is the flexible work schedule we provide. Working with us, you will be able to create your own schedule and schedule your hours in 30-minute intervals. If you are a self-starter and can work independently, we would love to have you as a member of our team.
This is a remote position. As a Customer Service Professional, you will use your excellent communication and technical skills to assist existing customers with billing, customer service, and technical support from your home office. You will have the flexibility of creating your own schedule and scheduling your hours in 30-minute intervals.
About the Role & Responsibilities:
- Interact with customers via phone, focusing on bundle related questions, data entry, and navigation
- Document all issues, resolutions and follow up actions
- Provide consistent, high-quality support to all customers
- Be a positive representative for our clients by taking a caring and empathetic approach to customer interactions
- Efficiently resolve customer inquiries on the first contact
- Handle problem resolutions that may require follow-up and/or escalations to a higher level of expertise
- Earn $9.00 to $16 per hour base pay with performance incentives.
- Bilingual agents can expect to make up to $17 per hour base pay with performance incentives.
Basic Job Qualifications and Skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1-year steady job experience in a customer oriented and/or sales role
- Outstanding verbal and written communication, active listening skills, including the ability to speak, read and write fluently in English and bilingual language, as a bilingual agent
- Computer proficiency, including ability to easily navigate and toggle between multiple screens, talk and type at the same time, and troubleshoot basic computer issues
- Helpful and proactive manner with a service orientation
- Great interpersonal and administrative skills
- Can work independently without being micro-managed
Preferred Job Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 2-year degree
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the customer service industry
- Minimum of 1-year call center experience
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Experience working as an Independent Contractor
In this work at home position, you will have the flexibility of selecting your own hours for work and certification.
- Available to work a minimum of 15 hours per week
- You must be available for our complimentary 3-6 week virtual certification program held online Monday through Friday.
- No absence policy for all certification courses.
Required Technical Job Requirements:
- Desktop or Laptop
- Windows 7, 8, or 10
- Internet Explorer 8, 9, 10, or 11
- Dual-core 2.8 GHz or better or Intel i class or AMD Phenom X2 class or better
- Minimum of 4 Gigabytes of Ram
- High speed wired internet connection (wireless is not acceptable)
- Landline phone with Universal Headset
- Home office free from background noise and distractions
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...