Internal Medicine opening in , Oklahoma. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.comDurant, OK / 2 hours South of Oklahoma City, OK / County Population of 50K
- Full Time and Permanent (no locums).
- Seeking BE/BC Internal Medicine physician to join a hospital affiliated single-specialty group.
- Established practice with provider who has been in the community for about 20 years.
- Call: opportunity for outpatient only or traditional setting with call of 1:3.
- Financial Package: Competitive Wage Structure, Annual CME Allowance, Relocation, Commencement Bonus, Debt Repayment Assistance, etc.
- Potential visa support.
: Durant is located next to Lake Texoma - a fishing, boating, and hunting paradise! One of fastest growing cities in Oklahoma and home to Southeastern Oklahoma State University, this small community has an excellent quality of life with easy access to the big city amenities of Dallas.
For more information, please contact Molly Krus at [Click Here to Apply]
or call 1-[Click Here to Apply]
Keyphrases: internal medicine jobs, internal emergency medicine jobs, internal medicine specialist jobs, internal medicine critical care jobs, internal medicine geriatrics jobs, internal medicine pediatrics jobs, pediatric internal medicine jobs
Associated topics: endocrinology, gastroenterology, hospitalist physician, internal, internal medicine, internal medicine physician, lung, nephrology, pulmonology, rheumatology