ServiceNow HR Administrator
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Human Resources
On-Board Companies is now accepting applications for a ServiceNow HR Administrator in Oklahoma City, OK. Job Description: ServiceNow HR Administrator
We are seeking a ServiceNow HR Developer/Administrator to join our ServiceNow team based in Oklahoma City, in support of the expansion of the global Service Now Platform.
As a ServiceNow HR Developer/Administrator you will be responsible for configuring, administering and scripting on the ServiceNow Platform with a particular focus on our HR module and portal. This involves working with our HR Admin team in order to maintain the ServiceNow HR Case Management functionality and Portal and supporting our HR stakeholders developing new HR initiatives, such as HR onboarding.
The ServiceNow team implements, supports, maintains, operates and upgrades ServiceNow enterprise solutions. The main responsibilities of this role will be to carry out Administration activities, quickly resolving Incident tickets, actioning Service Requests and developing solution enhancements on behalf of our key stakeholders. The successful candidate must establish and maintain relationships both within the client and external customers. Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• 2- years minimum’ experience directly with development and administration in ServiceNow
• ServiceNow Fundamentals Certified.
• Front-end experience designing intuitive interfaces for users within ServiceNow’s portal
• Demonstrate a strong understanding of the underlying ServiceNow framework and architecture, which includes understanding relational databases. Understanding of database query language (specifically SQL),
• Demonstrate strong technical (English) communication skills, able to communicate complex technical concepts in great detail, clearly, to other technical people and non-technical people.
• Demonstrate a strong understanding in the following ServiceNow technologies/modules:
o HR Case Management
o HR Onboarding
o Service Portal Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
• Experience with Apache Jelly or similar technologies (i.e. JSP)
• ServiceNow HR Service Delivery Fundamentals Certified.
• Experience with PowerShell
• Experience with SQL
• ITIL Foundation Certified
• 3 to 5 years of experience in Client Facing Communications (Oral, Written)
On-Board Companies provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Loading some great jobs for you...