General Position Description:
Will oversee all clinical and business operations for a designated MedExpress Area of Centers. The Area Practice Director will assume overall operational and clinical responsibility for the Centers to ensure maximum utilization of resources and the efficient and quality delivery of services.
MedExpress Core Responsibilities:
- Has a contagious and positive work ethic, inspires others, and models the behaviors of Genuine, Caring, Friendly.
- Demonstrates effective verbal and written communication that is clear, well-organized, and demonstrates an understanding of audience needs.
- Through genuine and positive communication, makes each customer feel informed, understood, and special.
- An effective team player who contributes valuable ideas and feedback and can be counted on to meet commitments.
- Is able to keep up in the MedExpress environment by facing tasks and challenges with energy and passion.
- Pursues activities with focus and drive, defines work in terms of success, and can be counted on to complete goals.
- Adherence to standards of business conduct and compliance.
MedExpress Leadership Responsibilities:
- Provides clear direction to achieve goals, creating an environment that fosters team commitment and employee engagement.
- Maintains the perseverance to drive and sustain the changes that occur at MedExpress, while being resilient and flexible, and inspiring and motivating the team.
- Constantly communicates to the team, is open to opinions and feedback from team members and follows through on commitments.
- Creates a work environment in which people are able to perform to the best of their abilities.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborates and supports operational teams by identifying matters related to patient care and clinical practice, developing innovative strategies to promote process improvement, and supporting the implementation of process change.
- Drives excellence in business, clinical, and financial operations in the area through data analysis and strategic planning.
- Drives area performance metrics to align with company goals. Including: NPS, Clinical Quality, P&L, Attrition, front end metrics.
- Ensures excellence in clinical functions by assisting with the reinforcement of best-in-class clinical policies and procedures with emphasis on driving consistence and patient satisfaction. Optimizes clinical functions by reviewing quality metrics and reports to identify trends in the region.
- Champions staff development in conjunction with the Learning and Organizational Effectiveness Team to enhance business operations and clinical expertise resulting in the demonstration of optimal patient outcomes.
- Optimizes partnerships with Medical Directors and Vice President of Operations to drive clinical and center process improvement and improve the quality of patient care through evidence-based practice and standardization.
- Participates in the interview process for all center staff.
- Develops and retains relationships with State regulating bodies. Aligns center practices to clinical best practices.
- Maintains, monitors & evaluates employee state and federal license, UDS, and BAT certificates. Assists Center Managers with clinical training, orientation, etc.
- Creates a culture where staff is engaged, challenged, and efficient in carrying out job responsibilities.
- Builds a high performing team with high morale and addresses performance issues quickly and decisively.
- Identifies methods to increase business opportunities and scope of services provided by the Centers while maintaining budgetary performance.
Will interact with all employees of the Operations department on a regular basis as well as other cross-functional team-members at the Administrative Offices. Will also interact with members of the Senior and Executive Leadership teams.
Associated topics: administrative assistant, administrative coordinator, administrative officer, assist, beverage, document, front desk, operational support, records management, support