Req ID: 118722
BASIC PURPOSE: The lead graphic designer is responsible for creating digital and print assets for the Learning and Development Team. This position allows you to show off your talents in the areas of design, creative leadership, production and web. You will be working directly with high profile internal and external clients. You will be tracking daily projects and working directly with our Learning and Development team to complete digital training for our 22,000 and growing team members in the field as well as working with numerous other internal departments.
- Lead and mentor our Learning and Development graphic / instructional designers.
- Create and execute concepts for varying training events.
- Create designs for use in all aspects of our day-to-day retail operations as well as internal web-based applications.
- You will track daily activities of jobs both incoming and outgoing.
- Work directly with other internal departments from concept to completion.
- Project management and close follow-up on all projects.
- Other duties assigned as needed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- College Degree in a design related field required.
- Advanced knowledge of Captivate, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, Microsoft Applications, Learning Management Systems, Content Management Systems, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Proficiency with HTML, CSS, SharePoint and Google Applications.
- Experience with animation is a plus.
SKILLS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Hard Skills: Advanced knowledge of Apple/Mac/PC computers and peripherals.
- Hands-on hardware/software/network trouble-shooting experience.
- Soft Skills: Solid creative leadership experience, strong communication skills, strong customer-service mind-set with excellent creative listening skills, ability to present ideas and concepts in understandable terms, analytical and problem-solving abilities, with keen attention to detail, self-motivated with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks under little supervision. Must have experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment with high expectations of self and quality of work.
- Typical Physical Demands:
- Requires prolonged sitting, some bending and stooping.
- Occasional lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer keyboard and calculator.
- Requires normal range of hearing and vision.
Job Function(s): Corporate
Clean Places, Friendly Faces. It's been the guiding principle at Love's for more than 50 years, and it's leading us into the future. We're passionate about serving drivers with clean, modern facilities stocked with plenty of fuel, food and supplies. Love's has two primary kinds of stores. Our 'Country Stores' are fueling stations with a convenience store attached. The larger ' Travel Stops' are located on interstate highways and offer additional amenities such as food from popular restaurant chains, trucking supplies, showers and more.
Loves is an Equal Opportunity employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled.