We are seeking a Key Account Manager to develop relationships with important customers in order to grow new business within these accounts.
* Talent Focused: We recruit, develop, mentor and retain the best * Customer Obsessed: We are relentless in making our customers successful * Fast Moving: We hustle and make it happen?safely * Team Players: We respect and support each other and put team first * Solution Oriented: We get the facts and solve problems; find win-wins * Agents Of Change: We are always looking for the better way * Professional: We do everything with quality and integrity * Competitive: We have fun? serving our customers and winning!
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
* Manage a book of business consisting of existing SiteOne accounts. The book of business will typically range from 40 to 60 accounts (min. $3 million total) * Aggressively seek out new business with current accounts. Focus is to expand margin dollars in existing lines of business or to expand SiteOne presence in new lines of business * Develop deep and lasting relationships with key account personnel * Ensure that customers are aware of and fully utilizing all of SiteOne's capabilities including SiteOne University, vendor support, and Partner's Program * Grow minimum of $100k GM$ growth year over year * Use SiteOne Territory Alignment tools to prioritize and target key accounts * Maintain high level of customer satisfaction with assigned accounts * Work and communicates effectively with all relevant SiteOne resources including Sales Support Representatives, Line of Business Specialists, and store associates * Leverage solution focused sales tools and processes to maximize growth with assigned accounts * Report progress against opportunities to share verifiable outcomes * Facilitate the placement of customer orders and monitors fulfillment process * Maintain appropriate professional and technical knowledge * Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems and developing solutions * Work with Business Development Manager or store personnel to effectively transition key accounts
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
* Build relationships with clients and grow sales * Presentation and communication skills * Knowledge of sales cycle and solution selling techniques * Negotiation, conflict resolution and customer service skills * Proven approach to access decision makers at client organizations * Ability to communicate value proposition and differentiate SiteOne's products and services * Ability to think quickly and make decisions * Understands principles of sales and operations planning process, statistical demand forecasting and integration of demand plans and supply plans
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* High school, secondary diploma or equivalent required * College degree preferred * 3+ years min. key account sales experience - required * 1 - 3 years in the green industry experience - preferred
* 401k with company match * Medical, Dental, and Vision plans * Company-paid Life Insurance * Optional Life Insurance * Company-paid Short Term Disability Insurance * Company-paid Long Term Disability Insurance * Flexible Spending Accounts * Paid Time Off * Tuition Reimbursement * Paid Holidays * Product Discounts * Competitive Compensation * Opportunities for advancement
Apply via email - ...@siteone.com
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN IS NOT INTENDED TO BE AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF ALL RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED OF INDIVIDUALS PERFORMING THE JOB. THE QUALIFICATIONS DETAILED IN THIS JOB DESCRIPTION ARE NOT CONSIDERED THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NECESSARY TO PERFORM THE JOB, BUT RATHER AS GUIDELINES. THEY MAY VARY FROM POSITION TO POSITION.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.