Job Summary: Under general supervision, guides and encourages each supervised employee to attain maximum performance on the job. Provides ongoing feedback. Performs treatment and provides care to consumers per MD orders and accepted Nursing Standard of Practice guidelines. May function as a lead worker for other staff.
**Must Have Active GA RN License**
Essential Functions:Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Analyzes data from screening procedure to determine appropriate treatment services.
- Performs Nursing Assessments.
- Uses appropriate interview techniques to obtain pertinent health / substance abuse history.
- Performs head to toe physical exam and visual assessment of body.
- Documents pertinent information in record accurately and timely.
- Administers medications / vaccines accurately and safely within agency guidelines.
- Performs treatments and provides preventative maintenance care to consumers per MD orders and accepted Nursing Standard of Practice guidelines
- Based on MD / RN input and information, determines appropriate level of care for CSP.
- Performs appropriate lab studies per venipuncture.
- Monitors, records and reports symptoms and changes in consumer's conditions in timely manner.
- Communicates and treats consumers with respect, dignity and tact.
- Educates consumers regarding disease process, diagnoses, medications and other aspects of care and treatment.
- Consistently and accurately transcribes and implements physician's orders and documents all consumer information.
- Maintains accurate tracking / logs including but not limited to Non-Admit Log, Referral Log, TB, Physical, Report Board, Roster
- Maintains accurate, detailed reports and client records.
- Makes appropriate referral to available resources for consumers not admitted.
- Maintains safety and security on unit at all times.
- Reports any consumer abnormalities or changes in status in timely manner.
- Maintains accurate and timely documentation.
Required Education & Experience: Bachelor s degree in Nursing from an accredited college or university or Associate s degree in Nursing from an accredited college and Current Georgia License as a Registered Professional Nurse and any related professional work experience. A valid Georgia driver s license with a clean driving record and ability to pass a criminal background and pre-employment drug screen is required.
Call 844-###-#### or Apply Online Today!!
Associated topics: ambulatory, cardiothoracic, coronary, domiciliary, infusion, intensive, intensive care unit, nurse, nurse clinical, registed
Associated topics: asn, bsn, cardiothoracic, coronary, infusion, intensive care, nurse rn, registed, surgical, tcu