Assistant Product Manager at a TED-Featured Startup
Employment Type: Full-Time
GrantPA is a web platform that connects users with grants, fellowships, residencies, and more.
We’re looking for a creative, committed, and detail-oriented, individual interested and capable of managing tasks and people to reach the desired milestones.
GrantPA has been named by TED as one of the 'breakthrough ideas worth spreading'. Our previous advisory board consisted of Yo-Yo Ma, and Alicia Adams. Our current board consists of Amer Eldebek, Tareq Neb'aa, and Nicholas Chbat. We currently have over 7,000 users in beta. Our TED Talk “Why must artists be poor?” discussing the importance of arts and funding artists have gained over 1.25 million views so far, check it out!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Developing a plan for newly initiated tasks and projects
- Tracking the progress using agile methodology
- Keeping record of KPIs to measure the progress
- Scheduling check ups with the different teams
- Design and re-iterate the roadmap
Loading some great jobs for you...