Internal Medicine Outpatient or Traditional Practice in Western OK
Good Economy, Good Place to Live and Work!
Our clients Regional Hospital is seeking a BE/BC Internal Medicine physician to join the hospital's active medical staff. New grads and practicing physicians are welcome to apply to this start up position.
- Competitive Recruitment package determined by the hospital and the group
- Outpatient Practice or Traditional and use Hospitalist Program
- Office space on hospital campus for easy access
- Current medical staff is excited about the addition of a new provider
- NOW Designated as a HPSA location!
- Community is a family oriented area with a strong local economy based on oil, wind, agriculture and gas energy ? excellent hunting area too!
- County unemployment 3% - Strong local economy based on oil, wind, agriculture, and gas energy
- Service area about 40,000 a easy commute; about 2 hours to OKC and 3 hours to Amarillo, TX
- Safe progressive community with museums and parks, great for family style living with numerous children/youth sports & activities
- Golf, swimming, hiking, boating available at area parks
- Numerous higher education resources
Associated topics: endocrinology, gastroenterology, hospitalist physician, internal, internal medicine, lung, nephrology, pulmonary, pulmonolgist, pulmonology