Internal Medicine need in Western Oklahoma
Our clients Regional Hospital located in western OK is seeking a BE/BC Internal Medicine physician to join their Hospital Owned Clinic. The Regional Hospital is a 50 plus bed facility located just 80 miles west of Oklahoma City.
Comprehensive Recruitment Package May Include:
- Employed position-busy from day one!
- Excellent payer mix!
- Quick ramp up!
- Attractive rural area
- Tele-Hospitalists are scheduled to start within 90 days.
- Clinic is attached to the hospital
- Competitive wage structure including base salary plus productivity bonus
- Annual CME allowance, Relocation
- Potential commencement bonus and Potential debt repayment assistance
Clinton, OK is located only 80 miles west of Oklahoma City and has a growing economy based around the oil industry. With the new jobs brought to the area in the last few years the population has grown significantly, thus increasing the need for qualified family practice physicians.
Associated topics: endocrinology, gastroenterology, hospitalist physician, internal, internal medicine, internal medicine physician, lung, nephrology, pulmonology, rheumatology