We know this is a result of our focus on meaningful, compassionate care for our elderly or ill clients and a reflection of the quality and dedication of our caregivers and support staff. Our employees are the most important component of our business. We invite you to join our team.
We are looking for a Full time/part time office administrator to interface between the Agency Director and our clients and staff.
This position is 30 to 40 hours weekly with an opportunity for more hours in the future.
Strong organizational skills with excellent attention to detail
High level written and verbal communication skills
The emotional maturity to deal with clients and caregivers from diverse backgrounds and cultures
A team-player with the ability to work independently as well.
A forward-looking thinker. (An entrepreneurial spirit is an attractive attribute.)
Administrative work experience.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Ability to effectively present information to customer
- Possess basic computer and computer software skills
- Excellent written, oral, listening and communication skills
- Ability to uphold highest level of confidentiality and professionalism
- Ability to work in a multi-tasked environment
- Excellent Customer service
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...