RN - Registered Nurse- Locums/Travel (Lexington)
CoreMedical Group in Lexington, OK
- Industry: Healthcare - Nursing - Registered Nurse (RN/BSN/ASN)
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $61,640.00 - 79,710.00 / Year*
Client in OK seeking CHS Travel:Registered Nurse (RN) / Medical Surgical (RN) to work
Oklahoma is one of the most unique states in the nation as it combines a diverse landscape that includes the Great Plains, hills, lakes and forests to make one of the most interactive sightseeing experiences. Oklahoma is home to Beavers Bend State Park, Myriad Botanical Gardens and Bricktown, just to name a few of the important things throughout the state. Oklahoma is also home to the national Cowboy and Western Heritage Museum which recognizes the state's pioneering history. The state is also known for its entertainment district in Bricktown which encompasses popular dining and nightlife.
As a travel allied professional or a traveling nurse with CoreMedical Group, you are eligible for some of the best benefits in the industry, including:
- Free Private Housing or a Generous Housing Allowance
- Health Insurance coverage, Medical/Dental/Vision
- $50K in Free Life Insurance coverage
- Travel Reimbursement
- Licensure Assistance & Reimbursement
- Matching 401K
- Referral Bonus $$ Program
- Club CoreMed Trip Points
- Plus much more!
Associated topics: ambulatory, bsn, care unit, ccu, mhb, neonatal, nurse, psychatric, psychiatric, staff nurse
* Estimated salary
You may be interested in these similar jobs near Lexington, OK!