An Oklahoma-based medical center is currently seeking a locum tenens interventional cardiologist who may be interested in a long-term offer. The assignment schedule will be five days per week with 1:3 call. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible. CompHealth can help physicians without an OK state license obtain one.
Get all the details about this job by calling your personal CompHealth representative.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: OK state license needed
- Schedule: Five days per week
- Call: 1:3 call
- Procedures: Full-range interventional cardiology
- Temp-to-perm position
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: cardiologist, cardiology, cardiothoracic, cardiovascular, chf, congestive, electrophysiology, failure, interventional, non interventional