A medical center in Oklahoma seeks a locum tenens interventional cardiology physician to provide coverage. The assignment schedule is 1 - 2 weekends of call and rounding per month. Each physician sees an average of 1 - 2 cases per weekend. The ideal candidate is board certified or board eligible. CompHealth can help physicians without an OK state license obtain one.
With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, your CompHealth recruiter will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: OK state license need, not required to apply
- Schedule: Weekend call and rounding
- Caseload: 1 - 2 cases per weekend
- 1 - 2 cases per shift
- Procedures: General interventional cardiology
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: cardiologist, cardiothoracic, chf, electrophysiology, failure, heart, hhp, interventional, invasive, non interventional