Hematology Oncologist needed to join an well established hospital based facility. Join an experienced staff of 5 Oncologist, 2 Radiation Oncologist & 2 NP's. Work in new state of the art clinics. This position affords an exceptional work life balance with a very manageable 12 to 15 patients per day.
Reside in this safe, warm, family friendly community that is a great place to raise a family. Enjoy an easy going life style along with having a wide range of fun amenities to choose from.
Please ask for your Comp Health consultant, Jim Rowinski, who can supply you with additional information about this position.
If you are looking for a rewarding Oncology position please contact Jim Rowinski directly at 954.###.#### or toll free 800.###.#### Ext. 2704. E-mail CV to ...@comphealth.com
All inquiries are completely confidential Job# 749848
- Well established hospital based position
- J1 & H1 visa & Fellows are welcome
- Great call schedule of 1:5
- Full Medical benefits
- Malpractice paid - TAIL coverage available
- PTO - 30 days and all major holidays
- Pension plan w/match - 403b & 457b
- Relocation package available
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: ancmg, breast, cancer, hem onc, lah, oncology, palliative, physician md do, radiation, thedacare