We are helping an Oklahoma-based government facility that is currently seeking an endocrinology physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be Monday - Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with no call, and you will see 12 - 15 patients per day. You need to be comfortable with EMR charting, and the facility uses RPMS and T-System. You should be board certified or board eligible and have BLS certification. You need to have an active state medical license for this assignment.
When working with CompHealth, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience in the industry.
- BC/BE required
- Any active state medical license accepted
- Monday - Friday 8 am to 5 pm
- No call
- EMR charting
- 12 - 15 patients per day
- Must have BLS certification
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing
Associated topics: endocrinology, gastroenterology, hospitalist, hospitalist physician, internal medicine, internal medicine physician, nephrology, pulmonolgist, rheumatology, sports