There is a new locum tenens neurology opportunity now available in Oklahoma. You must be comfortable with EMGs. Your assignment schedule will be Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm, and you will see 6 - 10 patients per day. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible. CompHealth can help physicians who don't have an OK state license obtain one before the assignment.
Take the first step toward working locum tenens and call us today.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: OK state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Caseload: 6 - 10 patients per day
- Procedures: EMGs
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: brain, neuro, neuro rehabilitation, neurology, neurophysiology, stroke