Customer Service Representative - Work at Home (Fort Sill)
Compensation: $32,070.00 - $47,970.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Customer Service/Call Center
Loading some great jobs for you...
C3 is a global provider of contact center services for corporations who view customer care as a strong component of their growth and brand development strategies. C3 builds solid partnerships with its clients based on mutually determined business objectives. Our service offerings include; contact center services, web services, data analysis, back office solutions and consulting services. Although C3 is a global organization, the company prides itself on delivering boutique level client service aboard a foundation of operationally and technologically sound practices on par with any of the other leading providers in the industry. Consistency across our centers, regardless of geography, is at the core of our operating philosophy.Customer Service Representative (Work from Home)
In this role you will take your exemplary customer service skills, patience, understanding and compassion to answer inbound phone calls for our clients' members or customers. We offer the opportunity for you to earn additional cash incentives in addition to your base pay (e.g., Depending on the Client/Program you are assigned, you could earn incentives for: Overachieving Performance, Upsell and Solution Selling, etc.). We offer medical, dental, vision, and 401K benefits as well as earned PTO.Job Responsibilities
- Professionally handle a high volume of incoming calls
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, assess and fulfill customer needs and educate customers where applicable regarding products and services
- Ability to utilize and navigate multiple systems simultaneously
- Be dependable and meet all attendance requirements
- Resolve customer issues via one call resolution guidelines and/or escalated process
- Meet or exceed company and client performance metrics
- Maintain a balance between company policy and client benefit in decision making
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact our client and their customers
- Ability to accept and embrace changes within the current business environment
Work from Home Requirements
- Minimum 1-year customer service experience is desired
- Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers of all ages and demographics
- Strong decision making and analytical abilities
- Ability to identify customer needs and clearly articulate products and services
- Schedule flexibility to include weekends, evenings, possible holidays and occasional overtime
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Be a team player
- Ability to pass a drug screen and background check
C3 is pleased to offer positions that allow 100% Work from Home. While we function as a virtual team and have our share of run, it does take a special breed who can tolerate what can be an isolating experience. So, to ensure you are applying for this job with a clear understanding, only apply for this position if you meet the following:
- Work independently without face to face management interaction
- Ability to train in a remote environment (e.g., all your training is over the computer, this can be difficult for some, make sure you will feel comfortable with this type environment)
- Proactively manage issues that prevent your ability to maintain a productive work environment (e.g., ISP issues that prevent your ability to work)
- Tolerance for working without daily human interaction but ability to replace that interaction with communication channels provided by C3 W@H team
- Dedicated area to work from in your home and abide by specific criteria that will be required of you in that environment
- Internet speed will be tested in your home office environment before hiring that will determine if you meet our specific requirements by Client and Program.
- IGEL (A thin client device used to connect to our network)
- Keyboard, Mouse, one Monitor, Ethernet Cables, Hard Phone, Power Supply and 3.5 Microphone Audio Jack Headset
The employee is responsible for supplying the following equipment:
- Flat screen 19 monitor (as required by your assigned Client/Program)
- Wired Ethernet connection that meets Upload and Download Speed Requirements as noted above
- Plantronics Encore pro HW520 headset and Adapter (Purchased at a discount from C3 s preferred vendor)
If you ve got the skills to succeed and the motivation to make it happen, we look forward to hearing from you. Become a FAN today and be on your way to a rewarding career!
If you ve got the skills to succeed and the motivation to make it happen, we look forward to hearing from you. Become a FAN today, and be on your way to a rewarding career!
Associated topics: associate, call center associate, client, customer care specialist, customer service, intern, product support, telephone, telephone service representative, tsr
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...